Cyber Security & Ethical Hacking
What is CSEH?
Ethical hacking and ethical hacker are terms used to describe hacking performed by a company or individual to help identify potential threats on a computer or network. An ethical hacker attempts to bypass system security and search for any weak points that could be exploited by malicious hackers.
Who is an Ethical Hacker?
An ethical hacker is nothing more than a computer bodyguard. Ethical hacker is someone who is “trying to figure out if they are able to protect your system and if the system has been sufficiently protected”. An ethical hacker needs to think and act like a hacker in order to aid an organization in its efforts to protect valuable information assets.
Opportunities of CSEH:
• A lot of government agencies is now looking for ethical hacker because cyber security threats are increasing day by day in Bangladesh.
• Professionals and corporations now understand that if you want to protect a system, you cannot do it by just locking your doors, so now a days corporations and professionals requiring ethical hackers for their cyber security.
• In international job market, there are huge opportunities for the ethical hackers in various international corporations.
An ethical hacker’s job is to demonstrate and document a flaw in security. In a normal situation, an ethical hacker will perform reconnaissance to find some vulnerability, exploit those vulnerabilities to gain access and then possibly extract some small piece of data or values to prove that the Application is not secure.
The cyber security & ethical hacking course will include the following modules.
Module 01 : Introduction to cyber security & ethical hacking
Module 02 : Introduction to GoogleDork
Module 03 : Introduction to Exploit
Module 04 : Introduction to Vulnerability
Module 05 : Introduction to Information Gathering
Module 06 : Introduction to Foot printing
Module 07 : Introduction to Proxy
Module 08 : Introduction to Social Engineering
Module 09 : Introduction to Shell
Module 10 : Introduction to DDos/Dos
Module 11 : Web Vulnerability Scanning
Module 12 : IIS Exploiting
Module 13 : Authentication Bypass Exploiting
Module 14 : Cross Site Scripting (XSS)
Module 15 : Introduction to Linux & Installation
Module 16 : Linux Basic Command
Module 17 : Vulnerabilty Scaning With Linux
Module 18 : Introduction To Hash
Module 19 : Facebook & Email Security
Module 20 : Basic Web Security
- Well Decorated Class Room
- Per Person One PC
- Multimedia Projector
- Each Batch Total 10 Students
- More Focus on Practical Class & Team Project