Web Design & Development
Just beginning your web career and not sure how the whole process works? Then this is a good place to start. In this course, students will learn the basics to advance website design. Do you know how to earn money from online? If you become a good web designer Then you can earn more money from different kind of freelancing site. Such as freelancer.com, upwork.com , guru.com and fiverr.com etc. So no late come to our office learn more and earn more.
* What Is Html?
* How To Use Html?
* Introduction to Html Tags
* How use Subline Text & NeatBean IDE for coding.
* All The Common Html Tags And Attributes
* All html tags practice
* Working with html table
* Working with html form
* Make Login and Registration form using html
*Exam 1: Previous two class Content
*Introduction to Html5
*Why use Html5?
*Introduction to html5 tags.
* Practice with new html5 tags
* Necessary Html5 Tags For A Standard And Responsive Website
* How To Make Html5 All Browsers Friendly
* Some Assignments and Resources Will Be Provided To Practice
CSS & CSS3:
* Presentation Home work Assignments
* How to Connect CSS with Html.
* How Many Ways To Write Css Styles
* Introduction to CSS class
* Introduction to css property
* Working with Background color
* Working with border, padding, margin etc
* What Is Css3
* Difference Between Css And Css3
* What Is The New Styles Of Css3
* Working with CSS3 gradient effect & transition effect.
* Css3 Animations
* All The New Css3 Elements
*Exam 2: Previous Two Class(Content)
*Make Simple Web Layout using html & css
*Project 1: Make simple web page using html & css
*Working with CSS dropdown menu
*How to using image in html & css
* How to use different kind of image slider in html & css
* How to use image carousel in html & css
* Project 2 Reviews
* Introduction to responsive web design
* Why need to use responsive design?
* Introduction to bootstrap css framework for responsive design
* working with bootstrap gird layout, menu, image,
* Working with bootstrap slider, carousel, icon etc
* Try to make full project using bootstrap
* Home work: Project 3: Make website using bootstrap
* Project 3 Reviews
* Bootstrap Practice more …..
* Home Work: Make Portfolio Theme Using Bootstrap
PSD to HTML:
*PSD to Html
*PSD to Html
* Introduction to WordPress
* Basic WordPress
* How to Make website using wordpress theme
* WordPress Practice More………
***Make Money Online***
* How to earn money from Online as a web designer?
* How work on freelancer. Com & upwork.com
* Job Applying technique & client manage technic
* How to withdraw money from freelancing site.
* Home Work: Final Project ( Topic: Different Kind of Web Site)
*Final Project Presentation
- Well Decorated Class Room
- Per Person One PC
- Multimedia Projector
- Each Batch Total 10 Students
- More Focus on Practical Class & Team Project
- After training Internship opportunity
- After successful Internship you can join with our team. (Note: If you prove your skill)